Friday, December 17, 2021

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Only a week now.

Got all your cards in the mail?

Not I.

Not a one.

Maybe I'll send New Year cards

Maybe not.

At least I have all my decorating done.























And one more, for the holiday.



That's my little contribution to your Christmas cheer, comrades.

Now don't get caught in the last-minute crush of commercial chaos and try to have an enjoyable weekend.

And never forget: always keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(uh-oh, this doesn't look promising . . .)

16 comments:

  1. Oh my! hahaha I expected all Christmas, but these did not disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus took me a few seconds! Good ones as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto above. Loved the tree, and snorted over Ms. Mitchell...pretty sure millennials won't get that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Joni Mitchell-loving pal, Steve, should appreciate that one.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the Friday Funnies. I was truly surprised to see a cartoon about Joni Mitchell. I too am a Joni Mitchell-loving fan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Your friend, the omniscient Catalyst, never speaks anything but THE TRUTH.

      Delete
  6. Kitty has grounds for justified homicide.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always do NY cards and will have very few to send this year. I probably can order 10 and have plenty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! It took me two tries to find Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cat made me laugh out loud. Mortal peril is right. Eight people without issues, that's a tough call.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent. I love the cartoon of Joni Mitchell. I knew who it was supposed to be even before I read the caption!

    ReplyDelete