Friday, March 4, 2022

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 It's getting harder and harder to put a smile on one's face with what's happening in Ukraine.

But this is the comedy corner.

There are many other websites where you can follow the fighting.

So here let us keep our spirits up, if only for as long as it takes to read this post.
























If you're not groaning at that last one, you don't deserve to be here.

But stay awhile anyway, it'll all come to you.

As will the weekend.

Let's all try to have a good one.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(ye-gods!)


16 comments:

  1. We groaned and laughed at the proper times here. A great collection, Catalyst. The perfect funny balance to these crazy times. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those takes on 'if a tree falls in a forest . . .'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad someone translated that German word (in the fine print above the picture)!

    "Irony" was good too. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That mug one was hilarious. And now I have an earworm stuck in my head. Gee thanks Claire & Loraine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Groan! A nice break from the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved them all!! Great kick off for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to groan at ALL of them. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. But can he see Alicia Bobsticles along the way? (Yeah, lame, sorry)

    Does anyone check a dipstick anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm definitely a special kind of crazy.

    The chainsaw one got a big laugh out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can never have too much irony.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Les Paul one was the best, but probably because I'm married to a guitarist :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  12. The punny ones are clever in spite of their silliness. My favorites though are the irony and the chainsaw.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that first one and am sending it to my brother. We have German/Scandinavian ancestry.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you! We all need a smile, a laugh these days, and these memes really fit the bill! The first one, oh my! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. The mug, Greenland and Iceland, and the dipstick are my favorites. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  16. That last one did make me groan a bit but that kitty made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete