Friday, April 1, 2022

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Well here it is at last.

The last day of March.

And the end of a gruelling month that just seemed to stagger in this year 2022.

But it also brings us to the end of another week and a chance to lean back and LAUGH A LITTLE!






















Okay, folks, those are the jokes.

Now have yourself a very, merry weekend.

And always, always, always remember to keep laughing.

Oh, and that statement at the top of this post . . . it's wrong.

It's actually April 1st today and I knew it all along!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


12 comments:

  1. Nice Fools Day joke with the date dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that April fool's cat! I think I'll skip the ribs at Cooter Brown's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the Friday laughs. Happy April Fool's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laughed at the rib shack and the guacamole! Good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pot roast! LOL Also loved the English class. (made me wince though because it can be our attitude toward language learning)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laughed out loud at the English class but loved them all a usual. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wondered about the incorrect intro. Good one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. South Park weatherman had that right.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Once again, can you hear me laughing all the way over here! Each cartoon got increasingly funny! Really good ones.. I have a friend who has a hand bell group and I can't wait to see his reaction to this one! Good ones all around! Great start to the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the 90 degree corner joke :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Friday hilarity did not disappoint!

    ReplyDelete