Friday, April 29, 2022

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 OMG!

Google is wrought with growing pains.

Or something.

I hope you can read this because I've been going crazy changing my password and such.

Others have also said they're having magillahs with "The World's Finest Internet Service" today.

So, let's try for some lightness.

Let's try to get The Friday Funnies off the carpet.






















That's it, folks.

There ain't no more.

Now let us all enjoy a fruitful weekend, full of feasting and fiestas.

And never forget to always keep mirthful.

That is, laughing!

Now to finalize this, I turn it over to Tommy Terrific and the Lovely Lana and their "family".

Here, kitty-kitty . . .



(Left to right: Hemingway, Miss Joy and Sunshine or Sunny.)

15 comments:

  1. Excellent. I imagine younger readers might not get the Sgt. Friday and Buffalo Springfield references!

    I've also been hearing about lots of Google problems, but so far they haven't affected me. (Knock wood.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the Buffalo Springfield, but not the Sgt. Friday! Sure liked the first one! So many good laughs to start the weekend. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the 'fax' ma'm, just the 'fax'. Made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mouse versus mousse--clever! I don't know what's going on with google or the commenting on blogs lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 'noun' one is just what I needed to read today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great bunch. Loved the robbing of the bank and the Fax!

    ReplyDelete
  7. laughter is good for the soul and my soul is doing well right now. each one is hilarious and the best one for me is showtime, metrgnomes and the monkeys. rolling on the floor laughing. and the closing shot of Feline Dining is precious

    ReplyDelete
  8. No problems with Google today. Thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for these Friday funnies. I really needed a laugh today, and you provided it once again. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you duty, and it's appreciated. lots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't get that Buffalo Springfield joke.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Listen to the song "For What It's Worth" by the Canadian band "Buffalo Springfield".

      Delete