Thursday, June 9, 2022

HEAT-UP --- COOL DOWN

 Temperatures are rising here in the Desert Southwest.

As my lovely wife pointed out yesterday it's still Spring.

Summer doesn't officially begin for another couple of weeks.

But it's 11 o'clock in the morning here in the Central Highlands of Arizona and already 88 degrees Fahrenheit.

For you folks on the metric scale that's a tad over 31 degrees Celsius.

It's hot, folks.

So what's your poor Catalyst to do?

Perhaps head to an ocean wearing a tee shirt emblazoned "Young Life"?


Nyaaah, too old for that now.

Perhaps relax in a reclining chair at the beach in Mazatlan with a bikini-clad lovely in the background.


Heck, I didn't even notice her back then.

And, as I remember, it was hot there, too.

Maybe a trip over to Oak Creek Canyon near Sedona to get a close-up view of a burbling stream.


Nope, not agile enough for that now.

I guess I'll just turn up (or down) the air conditioning and stare at my new blog header.

That ought to do the trick.

7 comments:

  1. Is that first picture at Cabo? Looks like the big rock out at Lover's Beach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been to Cabo, Mike. I think it's also Mazatlan.

      Delete
  2. Your header just look very refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful header. I have the opposite problem--incessant rain today. So I'll stare at my computer or read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really hot there. It's even hot here today. It's still 77 degrees and it's 6:08 pm as I type this. That's very hot for the north coast. There's a heatwave happening these days. So, stay cool there in all the ways you can. Love your new header.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new blog header does have a cooling effect. I was imagining a trail through those woods leading to my not-too-small cabin and walking every day to sit with my feet in that water.

    ReplyDelete