Friday, June 10, 2022

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Oh, I know it's hot, quit you're whining!

Oops, sorry, I forgot you're not all in the Great Southwestern United States of HEAT!

But I'm not complaining.

Hey it's only 82 here at 9 p.m. on Thursday night.

That's . . . balmy.

Or as my wife responds whenever I say that to her, "YOU'RE BALMY!"

So let's leave the weather behind and get on with what you all came here for, right?

And I don't mean the beer.






















Now let me leave you here to your angst and encourage you all to have a fittingly fine weekend.

Stay cool and always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


12 comments:

  1. Well you've outdone yourself, Bruce! So many I laughed outloud, but I am obsessed with Wordle so of course that was the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so funny. I loved the Early Wordle. Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that toilet seat cover! These were all good chuckles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't play wordle, but many of my friends do and so it was great to be able to share that with them! Great batch of laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So clever! I loved the 8 one. My knees are reminding me of the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of good ones this week! I identify with the morning forecast EVERY DAY. And I feel kind of bad for the guy with the dolly in the shopping cart. Maybe he didn't want to scratch it right out of the gate?

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all hilarious - but Wordle, the 8 in therapy, and the tic tac toe ones were EXTRA hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that poor kitty. I bet he sharpens his claws for the next visit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. To be fair, the weather forecaster is only accurate for three hours, and then the accuracy rate plummets.

    ReplyDelete