Tuesday, February 14, 2023

A SUPER(IOR) DAY!

I know I'm old but still it may seem a bit strange for me to be expressing a wish for a happy 111th birthday, but that's what I'm doing today.




Arizona officially became the 48th member of the United States of America on this date in 1912 when President William Howard Taft signed the bill granting statehood.

It had been the U.S. Territory of Arizona for 49 years before that.

So, let's all say it again: Happy Birthday, Arizona!

Oh, and there's something else going on today.

Lessee, what was it?




Oh, yeah, Happy Valentine's Day!

Love you all!

11 comments:

  1. Can't believe how many of those candy hearts I've eaten over my lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HBD, Arizona! I used to like those candy hearts, especially the purple and orange ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Anniversary to Arizona!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In one of your blog posts you mentioned that your wife made english muffin bread and I found a recipe online and made it this morning. Wonderful and so much better than white bread, it has crunch to it. Just wanted to let you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just one correction: I MAKE THE ENGLISH MUFFIN BREAD! She just eats it. Glad you liked it! 😄

      Delete
  6. Arizona is such a young state and its residents are youthful too - at least in terms of outlook. Happy Valentine's Day... Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great day to celebrate a state's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete