Friday, March 17, 2023

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Happy St. Patrick's Day!

There. I've gotten that out of the way.

Since I found out that my ancestry is not from Dublin but that it's mostly Norwegian, I don't have to celebrate this holiday any more.




Well, of course, there is that.

But seriously (heh-heh), what I do have to celebrate is Friday with a random selection of humor.

And just for you wearers of the green, I'll give you a couple of Irish flavored ho-ho's.





















So that's all I got this week.

Well, I have a lot more but I'm not sharing them just yet.

What I am sharing is my wildest, wackiest, winteriest, wholehearted wish that you all have a wonderful weekend, with wineglasses in hand, wisecracks at the ready and that you willfully avoid wimpishness.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(. . awwww . .)

16 comments:

  1. Never disappointed with the Friday funnies. The Irish farmer was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I HATE it when I don't have pockets!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a treat to read on a rainy Friday morning. Throw some green on and celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful laugh-out-loud Friday Funnies. Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor leprechaun! My daughter's ex Irish boyfriend once convinced a friend of theirs that there were villages of little people in Ireland who went by the name leprechaun and were offended by all the stereotypes about them. Love the Friday funnies although this holiday leaves me cold. Or is that the 30 degree morning?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erin go Braugh and have another Guinness

    ReplyDelete
  7. thecontemplativecat here. Guinness is so creamy, it is like drinking a milkshake of Guinness goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bruce, the Vikings founded every major city in Ireland, the entire fooking country is Viking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You don't have to be Irish to celebrate, go ahead and have that beer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You must have been much younger when you posed for the eighth meme down and something good must have happened that morning to make you look more cheerful than usual.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The artist formerly known as prince is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. St. Patrick's Day wasn't on my radar at all this year!! So thanks for helping me belatedly celebrate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Formerly known as Prince...ha ha ha....

    ReplyDelete
  14. A tent of lovers cracked me up. 😊
    —-Cheerful Monk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hill areas! All of them! LOL!

    ReplyDelete