Friday, March 10, 2023

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Well, hello there.

Have you missed me?

I've had a busy week which included a trip yesterday to Scottsdale.

More about that tomorrow, maybe.

I was made aware that a long ago friend, a guy I've known for over 60 years, is still with us on this planet although he recently became a nonagenarian

(That's somebody in their 90's and it means I now have at least two friends who've reached that age.)

My friend, let's call him Sam, says it's not bad once he learned how to spell it.

And he said, after I informed him of this highly valuable blog, that he enjoyed the funnies.

So let's not keep him, and y'all, waiting any longer.





















So you joyful, jocular, jesting, jolly, justifiably judged juggernauts of juvenescence, the weekend is now up to you.

Treat it well and . . . always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

( . . . uh, oh . . .)

17 comments:

  1. Never mind me - I'm just sitting over here pretending I'm skinny...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to read the tinned peaches one twice before I figured it out...but then it was hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you find all of those "j" words for your humorous ending to your post?
    You're clever, cunning, crafty, competent, cute, comical, catchy and creative!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mix! Especially liked dust in the wind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved them all! Can you hear me laughing all the way over here?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I laughed all the way through this post and ended with that crazed cat! Nice post for a snowy Friday here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the ST one! Aisle C too. Actually, I enjoyed all of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pensive black and white fellow with the stick ought to be thinking, "Why did I use 'wake' instead of 'awake'?" instead of contemplating electric eels. Did that meme come from South Dakota? Grammer ain't a big thung with them folks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed that too but just decided to let it go. Most people just scan these days and don't notice things like that like you and I do.

      Delete
  9. I love laughing on Fridays here. I always look forward these funnies and most especially the Star Trek ones.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some of these were so funny I sent them to my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must have had such a great weekend that I totally missed the Friday Funnies. Glad I corrected that.

    ReplyDelete