Thursday, September 7, 2023

BOLD AND BAD

You may remember some time back my telling you about the travails of the BAD (Beautiful Artistic Daughter), who took a tumble coming out of an appointment and broke a bone in her elbow.

She's been living with this thing while waiting for an appointment with a surgeon, now (finally) scheduled for tomorrow.




You may also remember that I told you how the arm that is broken is her left one, which happens to be her dominant arm.

And once again I remind you that she is an artist.

So how does a left-handed artist make her art when her left arm is nearly disabled?

It beats me.

But not her.

Here's a project she just completed.




And here's a new one that she is working on now.



When I asked her how she is able to do such intricate work when her good arm is in a cast, she said "Taking my time and taking breaks to rest. I just can't sit around doing nothing!"

I have often been in awe of the art she creates but never more so than now.

11 comments:

  1. Amazing! I can't do that, even with two sound arms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that is beautiful. She has determination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have every right to feel proud about her colourful creativity. I hope that the surgeon she sees can plot a successful way forward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly beautiful artwork. I love what your beautiful artistic daughter can do even with her broken elbow. Truly impressive and incredible strength.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She must be close to ambidextrous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is not just beautiful and artistic but also admirably determined!

    ReplyDelete
  7. TC-she is an artist and irrepressible. Hope the surgery and recovery proceed well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's determined. I love the beadwork mirror frame.

    ReplyDelete