Sunday, December 24, 2023

vigilia di Natale - THE COUNT IS OVER!

 Hark!

Did I just hear the tintinnabulation of tiny sleigh bells?

For sure, many places in the world heard them.

It is (finally) Christmas Eve.

I bet you thought this asinine countdown/countup of mine would never end.

But it has and I thank you all for your patience, your comments, your friendship and your good humor/humour through the preceding year and, in fact, years.

So, let the merrymaking begin in earnest.

Happy Christmas and Best Wishes to celebrants of all those other holidays at this time of year!





15 comments:

  1. Hit them out of the park! Bye bye Timmy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for keeping us laughing, Catalyst. Laughter is the best medicine and the best Christmas present! (NewRobin13)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t think Lassie is going to be able to save Timmy this time! Merry Christmas Bruce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Timmy cartoon is DARK. I didn't understand the last one until I realized I wasn't scrolled down far enough to see the caption. Then it made sense!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've enjoyed your count up! The three one cracked me up. Or perhaps I'm just cracking up? Lots to do today--get cracking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have enjoyed these so much. Love the threes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrible terrible terrible. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Knight before Santa!! HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  9. How is Lassie going to explain what happened to Timmy?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Knight Before Christmas? Brilliant! Thank you for the daily laughs, and merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like all three. Thank you so much for doing this. Laughter is so important.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The knight before Christmas, ha ha. Poor Timmy. He'll never wait up for Santa again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You stretch my vocabulary with tintinnabulation, just after I learn chillax on another post.

    ReplyDelete