Friday, January 5, 2024

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 As the Laughing Horse might say "Hee-Haw, it's Friday once again."

On reading the biography the professor at Yorkshire Pudding printed in his announcement of my award, it is obvious that The Friday Funnies were the main reason behind it.

Oh, yes, he mentioned my wife (SWMBO) and my late pal, John Wayne, and my cooking adventures.

But he can't fool me.

It's The Friday Funnies that stand out to him.

And to YOU, judging by the rave comments they get each week.

So let me delay the inevitable no longer.

For the first time this year, here goes!



















So that's our voyage beyond our galaxy, into a different universe, a universe of humor.

Now let's all have a universally fine weekend, even though it's only two days this week.

I know, I know, you're spoiled.

But suck it up.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

( . . . uh, oh . . . )

16 comments:

  1. Great way to start my day! Ye Gads you are up early! Elastic waistbands! Love the final cat. Isn't that the truth? Once again, well deserved Blogger Oscar for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this 1st Funnies of the year. That last cat has to be sent onto a few people this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your Friday Funnies are fabulous! But I enjoy your posts all the other days, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so good to have a Friday Funnies laugh. Thank you for keeping us laughing. (NewRobin13)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that cat! He's prrrrrfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Walrus Church, and the "ladies' man" at the library. He's a real card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Fish Oil - a million & one groans!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for doing these every week! 👍😊❤️
    —-Cheerful Monk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks...love the Walrus church. tc/cambria

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoy the Friday Funnies. I also vote you begin Saturday Silliness, Sunday Fun Day, Monday Mirth, Tuesday Teehees, Wacky Wednesdays, Thursday Thillies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for these award winning laughs!

    Always remember to keep laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super fish oil-LOL! There are many honorary titles in a family and they do seem to come with baggage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. In the early days of interwebby things, I sent out an email called Weekly Guffaws. There were no graphics included in those ancient days of yore.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Three cheers for elastic! Hip hip..hooray! Hip hip, hooray! Hip hip, hooray! Bring on the cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That last one is great! Waiting to be offended...

    ReplyDelete