Friday, February 2, 2024

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Here in the U.S. of A. today is the most important day of the year.

It's Groundhog Day.

The day when Punxsutawney Phil is taken from his home to make his seasonal prediction about winter.

Purportedly if he sees his shadow there will be six more weeks of winter.

If not then spring is just around the corner.

And today in Pennsylvania he did NOT see his shadow and thereby he predicted an early Spring!

All hail the great groundhog!

Now if you think that's silly, wait until you see what else I have in store for you.

For today is Friday and you know what the Oddball Catalyst Observes on that day.



















That one was just for a certain guy in Scotland.

Now all of you, listen up:  You are ordered to eat, drink and be merry for the next couple of days.

In other words, have a great weekend!

And always remember to keep laughing.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

( . . . oh, everybody has a lawyer or two these days . . . )


37 comments:

  1. That's one law firm not to be trifled with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a fun weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the Friday Funnies. We had some good laughs here! Our favorite way to start the day. (NewRobin13)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoever creates the Star Trek ones is really clever because they are consistently funny and quite simple too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those feline lawyers! And, the "amore" one was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If only a stranger would pay my bills.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Irish Coffee - appropriate to drink all day! Start your day right!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great! I actually have a day where I can see the funnies on a Friday!! Definitely sharing some of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't like self-checkout so I don't go to Walmart. (plus I don't like it) Clever ST meme too. I think spring is already here--60 degrees in late January?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This morning my hair could have been related to the monkey's

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for my Friday laughs. I really needed it today.
    I'm planning on watching Groundhog Day later. Love that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. tc/Light/Breezes--let's have more of the more, amore. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aren't you going to introduce us to the Dik Diks?

    ReplyDelete
  14. That one about having to identify yourself over the phone really gets me. Same with all the id stuff online just to pay my 'lectric bill. Is someone really going to try to do that for me???

    ReplyDelete
  15. The crowbar is my favorite. I didn't see that coming.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the idea of having strangers pay my bills for me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think I took the bar exam as the time as the one in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The amore one was my favorite this week. Excellent selection!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hate self- checkout. I always wonder: what next? Now I know! Very funny collection this week- I’m still laughing!

    ReplyDelete