Thursday, May 16, 2024

MORE PAINTING

The painting of our fence has been continuing with Judy adding a bit each day.

There is no deadline so there is no rush.

As the saying states "one day at a time".

But the fence is becoming more attractive.






Meanwhile, the BAD has just finished her latest project at her studio/home.

Awhile back, our friend Tom in California sent us a photograph of their three cats all posing together, for once.

Since Gayle (the BAD) is also a cat lover, I sent the photo over to her.

And she used it as a subject of her latest painting.




And the beat goes on.

15 comments:

  1. That cat portrait is stunning! Puts King Charles' portrait to shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you are serving in the documenting category.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny, when I was taking today's photos Judy asked me what I was doing. I replied "documenting"!

      Delete
  3. Hurray for your wife and BAD! I love the painting of the cats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fence gets better and better! Love the kitties too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tc-light/breezes.....we love the fence Gayle's painting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If there was a missing "and" there, I'll forgive you.

      Delete
  6. I wonder if SWMBO Has a photo of you painting the fence or are you the Tom sawyer of the clan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She just brought up the Tom Sawyer legend today. I plead innocent.

      Delete
  7. The painted cats look almost real. The fence is coming along nicely, I like the deeper blue at the top which almost matches the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a big fence painting job but they are making good progress.
    I like how the cat on the right seems to be smiling...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, I just finished up staining my fence. I had plenty of Tom Sayer scenarios playing out. Hahaha, it is looking great!

    ReplyDelete