Friday, September 27, 2024

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Once again it is nearing the end of the week.

I hope yours has been eventful and possibly enervating.

That last word, "enervating" has been a term of endearment in my marriage ever since I jokingly used it incorrectly in a conversation with my wife.

Channeling Barbra Streisand, was I.

But in my attempt at dry humor SWMBO didn't get it and corrected me.

Time and time again.

And I, and then we, tee-heed and chuckled.

I don't know what any of that means but I had to say something to lead this off and tell you that this week The Friday Funnies have gone to the dogs.

You'll see what I mean.

























So (woof-woof) dog lovers, there's your very special end of the week humor to launch you and all of us into the weekend.

Now I want you to have a wonderful time, full of fun and feasting.

But, please; no hot dogs, okay?

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

( . . . ah, yes . . . )

5 comments:

  1. Love the, thank you for going to the dogs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great once again! Yes! Your car is gone! By the time I get up to see what the dog is barking at whatever it was is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can go to the dogs anytime as far as I'm concerned. 😊👍
    Cheerful Monk

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these were so funny. Woof woof! (NewRobin13)

    ReplyDelete