Friday, October 18, 2024

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

So, in honor of Thursday . . . HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Wait a second.

It's NOT Thursday?

It's NOT Halloween?

Oh, man, talk about jumpin' the gun.

I'm sorry.

But it IS still Autumn, isn't it?
































No, don't get teed off.

It's rough but that's all I've got.

Just a slice of humor.

But it's par for the course.

Now get y'selves over to the 19th hole and pour y'selves a drink.

Or not.

At any rate, have a great weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

( . . . at least SOMEbody appreciates my humor . . . )

5 comments:

  1. Love the golfing and the origami. Great stuff! You were up early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Horse with No Name and Pheasant were my favorites today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that feeling in the morning, still here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy your Friday funnies, Bruce! Hope you are feeling all better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good laughs here on this Friday Morning. I loved Reincarnation Studies: Welcome Back! (NewRobin13)

    ReplyDelete