Friday, August 15, 2014

FRIDAY FUNNIES

Gentle Readers, you're in for a treat this week.  Thanks to the kindness of strangers . . well, not strangers, exactly.  Actually good friends.  Anyway I have a plethora (that means a whole lot) of funnies for you this week.  So sit back, relax and prepare to laugh.

First off, one especially for my blogger buddy, Quilted Dogs.  (I hope she's reading today.)


Speaking of the difference between dogs and cats . . .



Staying with that animal theme for a moment . . .


Some of you, I bet, are more than pleased that it's "back-to-school" time of year . . .





Kids should be thankful for all their parents have done for them . . .


After all, it's not easy for "we seniors" these days . . .



And if we make it to the Pearly Gates . . .


Well, as usual, back to the cats . . .






(That one's for Scott of Low and Slow)

And finally, I'm through . . . almost . . .


Thanks to many contributors this week. Have a fantastic weekend, folks, and keep those smiles on your faces.

6 comments:

  1. Oh they were great. Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All were funny, but I really chuckled at the hip replacement cartoon. Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I wonder if that's how I look when I see a nice crispy piece of bacon? And I like mine with "boneless chicken", too. :)

    S

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially like the one with the "hip."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey why didn't *I* get a zebra hip? :D

    ReplyDelete