Monday, March 26, 2018

SOMEWHAT BETTER PIC OF THE PECKER

Ah, Gentle Readers, what am I going to do with you?

I meant, of course, the woodpecker at the bird bath.

I finally was able to upload a couple of photos from my camera that are better than the ones from my "smart" phone.


So here, in all his glory, is the Ladder-backed Woodpecker, stopping off for a wee sip on his way around the neighborhood.


The glare from the rising sun spoils the photo a bit but at least this is better than the previous picture.

With his head in that posture I can only surmise that he is very proud of his flashy coat.

6 comments:

  1. He probably knows your bird bath quite well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pecker upgrade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had a coat like that fine woodpecker, I would also be very proud of myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So how many pics of the pecker did you pack in the picks?
    How many pics of the pecker would you pack in the picks?

    ReplyDelete