Friday, July 27, 2018

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

For those who care, yesterday's Cherry Clafoutis was scrumptious.

In fact, SWMBO just told me it is "drop dead wonderful".

High praise from a masterful home cook.

But we are not gathered here, Gentle Readers, to praise your (not so) humble choir director.

We are here to spread cheer throughout the land, and in fact, the world.

It is, you see, time for The Friday Funnies!








Okay, if you are now chuckling, chortling or perhaps guffawing, my work for the day is nearly over.

Except to wish you a warmhearted wish for a weekend complete with wondrous whimsicalities and weightless woolgatherings.

And watch out for the whippersnappers.

Oh yes, and always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

I said HERE, KITTY-KITTY . . .

(oh, never mind)


12 comments:

  1. these are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing . And, tomorrow I am having a birthday party for my little wipperesnapper.....who turns 46! Ta, ta! (I am gonna try the cherry thingy this weekend after the party.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww - the pizza shirts - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laughing is going on here! ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cats can sleep anywhere. And make it look like the most comfortable spot in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "He never was my favorite child anyway." Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That toddler giving Grandma the computer instructions is SO like my son Genius telling my mom how to fix her computer. Except she wouldn't have known what an Internet Explorer icon was. She'd have needed a description.

    I love the "step ladder."

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gotta remember the ID 10 T thing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some more winners here to tickle my fancy and other body parts!

    ReplyDelete