Thursday, November 29, 2018

(brrrrrrr)

I have something serious to discuss with you today.


Winter has arrived in Arizona.

Have pity on the poor shivering souls down in Phoenix and Tucson.


Those poor devils have had to change their wardrobe to fight off the icy temperatures.


They may even have to call their relatives in far and distant places for sympathy and help.


Oh well, faced with such rejection from one's family, an Arizonan must persevere, face the elements and struggle on as best he can.


Cheers!

14 comments:

  1. Anyone who grew up in North Dakota is entitled to a little warmth in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were great! Sending to all my Michiganders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long pants and two shirt weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a bit of a chill in the air here too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. May your glasses fog up.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd say we could change places, but I love the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess that some one who grew up and endured the North Dakota and Indiana winters is entitled to a little smugness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's 57 here and I'm freezing, now if I can remember how to turn on the furnace.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Be careful. Alcohol makes you more susceptible to hypothermia!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Man - I feel so bad for you guys! (As I sit here shivering in my office because the heat isn't working.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are cracking me up. Especially since I'm sitting here trying to figure out what to wear today to head to downtown Phoenix to have lunch with a friend and snap a few pictures. When I heard what the high was going to be, I decided a coat and scarf was in order. (Canadians would be putting on their shorts.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I spent one relentlessly blazing hot summer in Phoenix, and you remind me that I should have spent a winter there instead.

    ReplyDelete