Friday, November 30, 2018

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Happy Friday, Gentle Readers!

How does it feel to be right in the middle of that time of year when one holiday flows effortlessly right into the next one?


How about when you drag out the Christmas decorations?


Hey, you forgot one:  Thanksgiving!

And speaking of Thanksgiving . . .








Well, with that happy thought I'll leave you and hop on to the next hotbed of holiday hyperexitement.

Have a hubristic and heartwarming weekend full of hilariousness and horsefeathers.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(now, where did she go?)


10 comments:

  1. My favorite is ...oh hell, all good ones this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were on fire today - good ones! ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. The house where I grew up/rude parents …. ROFLMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not looking forward to a month of listening to: "Grandma Got Ran Over By a Reindeer".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Siri wanting to be let out - hahaha! Also, my parents had the avodado green version of that yellow telephone :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss when phones were useful and calls were nearly always from people I wanted to talk to.

    Holidays are all about days I don't have to work, but still get paid. So, it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heh, heh! I think Siri must have been riding (sweaving) with my husband! My parents had that harvest gold phone in the kitchen, AND an avocado green version in the family room. Granted, my dad worked for Bell Telephone. So he must have gotten a sweet deal on them. Let the record show that my mom still used those exact same phones when she passed away in 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Back when I was a news director I had a bright red one installed in my apartment. I told anyone who asked that it was the Hot Line!

    ReplyDelete