Monday, October 19, 2020

CURIOUS MONDAY

 The Donald Trump presidential campaign is coming to the Prescott airport for a noon-time rally today.

That's only a few miles from where I'm sitting and nearly abutting where the BRD lives.

It's also in a county that is overwhelmingly Republican.

Which makes me wonder why, with only 15 days left before the election, he's spending the time in a place that he is certain to win.

But there's a lot I don't understand.

Meantime, at the Blue Bird Bath . . .



10 comments:

  1. I listened to much the same question on NPR this morning. There's a lot none of us understand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is looking more for adulation than votes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jim. He's an attention junkie, loves the adulation and, lol, wants to show off his spastic dance moves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I'm afraid adulation is the answer. 🙁

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's no point in trying to figure him out. At a recent one of his rallies, a bunch of women were fawning over how attractive he was, how much they loved him. My husband and I burst out laughing, because truly, this is the kind of publicity you need when you are (pray God) losing an election.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He never had COVID, and will his campaign pay US back for these campaign trips
    AF1 costs 140k an hour to fly, plus, plus plus...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Because he doesn't really care about campaigning. He just wants adulation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Steve is right! He wants attention like a toddler does. He's about as logical as one too. Or is that an insult to toddlers?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking forward to his epic meltdown in a few days.

    ReplyDelete