Monday, March 8, 2021

FIRST DAY AFTER

 


I had a lousy night and I don't know whether it's due to the second Covid vaccine I got yesterday or not.

But my neuropathy in my feet (nerve pain) was going wild and it seemed like I was awake most of the night.

This morning I have just the tiniest soreness in the arm that took the abuse.

Judy said hers was pretty sore.

I would say that this isn't bad if that's all the reaction we get.

BUT, a couple of my correspondents have told me their most severe reaction didn't begin until the second day after the shot.

So I'm holding off on a report and keeping my eye on the Tylenol bottle.

To be continued.

10 comments:

  1. The beaner told me not to take Tylenol for at least 48 hours after the shot. Not sure why but I did as she suggested. we got our shot on Friday and all was back to normal by Sunday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your reactions are minimal and soon gone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh - hope you don't have a severe reaction! I'm a little worried about my second shot because our whole department is getting it on the same day. We can't ALL be off work, so hopefully we mostly have mild side effects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even the flu shot always gives me a bit of a sore arm so hopefully that is all you will get.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get my 2nd in 4 hours. I'll let you know what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well fingers crossed it won't get any worse. Apparently reactions are quite variable. Hope you get some better sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope all goes well there for you and Judy. Thinking of you both.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, neuropathy pain of the feet was one of the worse side effects for me especially since it usually doesn't hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck! I didn't have any reaction to the second shot so I consider myself lucky. The first one caused a lot of pain in my arm but nothing else. But, as you say if that is all , it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete