Sunday, April 25, 2021

HERE WE GO AGAIN

 As the header says, Begin.

Begin another year though it's becoming more and more difficult. 

But yesterday was a pretty good day.

We made only our second trip to a restaurant in over a year, this time to the Red Lobster for, of course, a lobster gorging.

Well, that's what I did, on the orders of my wife and, you know, I don't call her She Who Must Be Obeyed for nothing.

She, on the other hand, had Coconut Shrimp, an old favorite of hers there, and it was such an ample serving that she brought half of it home for dining today.

Along with two take-out bowls of Lobster Bisque.

I think after today we will have had our seafood fix for awhile.

Of course, there's always . . .


. . my favorite birthday treat, carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and SPRINKLES!

I put that photo out one more time just for the Beautiful Rich Daughter who on her recent birthday was gifted with a box of 15 designer chocolates from one of Prescott's finest chocolatiers.

So was she grateful?

Hah!

She has whined that my Number One Chef made a cake for her partner a month ago, she made one for me, but did SHE get a Mommy Made Cake?

Darling daughter, we'll save you a slice.

And to those who sent greetings yesterday, thenkyew, thenkyew, thenkyew.

7 comments:

  1. It's snow crab for me at RL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let them eat cake! Carrot cake - my favorite. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you had a great day! Carrot cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy food! I love carrot cake; the only cake I like better is Hummingbird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bob favorite cake is carrot cake. Of course he loves all cake so it's hard to tell glad you had a happy birthday and a lobster bisque sounds great

    ReplyDelete