Friday, November 19, 2021

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 I got up a little after 11 o'clock last night to look for the vaunted Lunar Eclipse and couldn't see it out of any of our windows.

Then I was up again sometime after 4 o'clock this morning and saw what appeared, without my spectacles, to be a full moon shining brightly.

I guess my view of the astronomical event was . . . eclipsed.

Meantime in Washington, Kevin McCarthy was talking.

And talking.

And talking.

It seems like a good time for some laughter.






















I hope you found some lightness in your attitudes from these feeble attempts at comedy.

Once more thanks to all of my contributors.

These weekly forays into frivolity would not be possible without you.

Now everyone listen up: enjoy yourselves greatly these next few days as we all brace for the big day of feasting, football and family feuds.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


14 comments:

  1. These are good! My favorite is the first one since my hair resembles that every morning. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a stunning moment of synchronicity, I AM EATING A DONUT WHILE READING THESE FUNNIES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the GPS. Thanks to all of your helpers that give you a hand with our Friday giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the funnies. You make my Fridays better:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These had us laughing out loud. Thank you so much for the Friday Funnies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could use one of those senior GPS systems.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was around 4AM eastern here that the eclipse was at its peak. I was awake, went out, and there it was near close to a total eclipse as it could get. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The eclipse was beautiful, to a point. We are in CA, and the time was messed up. The night before had a perfect ring around the moon, caused by ice crystals. God sure has created marvels.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heh, heh, the mightier penfish! Although I keep thinking of Darrell Hammond playing Sean Connery on SNL Jeopardy.

    https://www.facebook.com/SNL-Videos-100575938567459/videos/338122197445248/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Alexa-activating parrot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need one of those GPS things. And, these days looking for intelligent life on another planet seems to be the only option.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the funniest batch of memes ever. My favorite is finding out about Santa.

    ReplyDelete