Friday, October 21, 2022

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Yes, I know what you're going to say.

"He's rushing things, isn't he?"

And I know, Halloween is more than a week away.

But what can I say?

My Comedy Corps has been sending me follies full of witches and goblins and black cats and I just have to share them with you.

So try not to get too gobsmacked by all of these hobgoblins and just enjoy the humor of the season.





















Oh, c'mon, I knew you'd like that one.

By the way you may have noticed that I didn't post yesterday.

Nothing about picture hanging or plumbing or getting settled in our new home.

Just nothing.

That's because yesterday was International Sloth Day!

You could Google it!

As for today, let's go get 'em.

Eat well, drink well, play well and have an absolutely wonderful weekend.

Avoid pumpkin spice anything, if you can, and always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

14 comments:

  1. Even vampires must heed their cat's demands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was laughing out loud reading these. Especially Sir Racha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, that Mark Twain quote was my very favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never too soon for halloween! I decorate in September! The last one was great. Also liked the importance of commas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED the Dracula one! There will be no pumpkin spice beverage that will pass these lips. Pumpkin pie or bars, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Mark Twain quote was new to me, but sounds just like something he would say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved these ones especially Dracula and his cat. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all so funny. Thank you for the Friday laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the comma one. It's a great example of how punctuation marks can change meaning and understanding. I have sent the vegan witches cartoon to my vegan son.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kermit always makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dracula and his cat -- brilliant! The gnome puns are real groaners.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved them all! Shared a few!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Crackers every one!! Thankyouxx

    ReplyDelete