Friday, January 13, 2023

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Just so you know, my elves have been very busy lately and the Humor Bank is full of great evidences of hilarity.

But this week I decided to challenge you.

So it's all words - no cartoons.

But I think (and after all, it is I who am the most important around here) that you'll still get a lot of laughter out of this week's selections.

So . . . here we go!
























How ya' doin'?

Tired from all that reading?

Well your trial is over.

Now put down your reading glasses, forget that today is Friday the 13th (!) and prepare to have a spectacularly fine weekend.

But always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(oops, sorry, put the reading glasses back on)

13 comments:

  1. Groan to the knights!

    I love the million dollar one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for making me smile this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were great! I especially liked the high steaks. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, to be fair, I suppose EITHER medical-school answer would have been correct!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for making us laugh on this rainy gray Friday morning here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A mouse, ugh! Mari would have to find one inside which would be disquieting. My late husband used to watch Hoarders occasionally and I would leave the room; it was painful to see the state of their homes. Spine, LOL. So, that's why I'm on Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me at duck eggs! Med School serious fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I brought my husband in to read the medical school one. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved all of these. My son would like the "No working during drinking hours" one. I'm very glad my kitty doesn't bring me mice, nor anything else. I have the same reaction to "Hoarders"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here's another for you: "When I die, I want someone to take the floral arrangement of the top of my casket and throw it into the crowd to see who's next."

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you have a great week. I'm with River, I like the one about no working during drinking hours!

    ReplyDelete