Friday, April 28, 2023

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes!

It is FRIDAY once again.

Can you tell I'm excited?

I'm thinkin', Tucker Carlson was fired and Jerry Springer passed on.

What more could make me happy?

Oh, I know, I know, I'll chill.

So at the end of this rather thrilling week, what can I do?

I know.

I'll submit you to an all-text Friday Funnies.

No cartoons, just words.

So stop frowning, turn those expressions right side up and get ready to chortul, chuckle, guffaw and LAUGH!




















Okay, now that your eyes are tired from all the reading, I'm gonna cheat and change the game.

Because.

Well, because.

Because I couldn't end the Funnies without these guys.




So that's it.

Your humor potpourri for the week is over.

Now you have to find your own good humor.

And good food.

And good drink.

And have yourselves a good weekend.

No!

A GREAT weekend!

Enjoy!

And always remember to keep laughing!!!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


15 comments:

  1. I love Mark Twain. Personal favorite, although the hearing test made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to Mark Twain, but I really didn't get text #2 . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do look forward to your Friday Funnies and you never disappoint! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you've outdone yourself today, I howled at the hearing test!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the fourth time yes! We were laughing out loud over that one. Or were we? LOL. Wonderful Friday Funnies. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a great group today. That would be me in the parking space until I died.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bed one reminded me that I need to make mine with clean sheets. Thankfully mine isn't against any wall which makes for a NOT fun experience and scraped knuckles. I'm watching Picard so I love the ST ones even more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the one about fitted sheets. I swear, it is the hardest household task that I do every week. I hate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 😀👍 Cheerful Monk

    ReplyDelete
  10. It occurs to me that Mark Twain was a very wise man and that cats are very smart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You simply can't have the Friday Funnies without the Star Trek ones.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the hearing test one.....rather close to home for me though! I have to say everything several times before it gets through!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That glue thing is actually true - ha! Also? I was just talking to someone about how we never watch TV series because I don't like to be told when I have to watch something. Well didn't that just age me? OK Boomer - you can actually pretty much watch anything whenever you want to now.

    ReplyDelete