Friday, July 21, 2023

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

We made it!

Perhaps a bit tanner, perhaps a bit redder, perhaps blistered.

But we have achieved once again and arrived at Friday.

We got through Ice Cream Day, Hot Dog Day, Corn Fritters Day.

And without even having to say TGIF once, we have arrived at the cusp of another weekend.

So let us not lollygag.

Let us launch into laughter.
























And that's that, folks.

Now never mind the heat (or the smoke or the rain or the cold), enjoy youselves for the next few days and have a fantastic weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

( . . oh yeah, the sun's very bright here too . . )


14 comments:

  1. That eyelash one is the TRUTH! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm singing along with Jimmy in my head! Good ones today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not understand the Jimmy Buffet one. Who the hell is Jimmy Buffet anyway? Did he invent the buffet? I prefer to sit down at a table to eat - not wandering around with a paper plate and a plastic fork.The most macho male forename in the book also disobeys the dumb "I before e" rule.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ST one! I'd forgotten about those Jimmy Buffett lyrics. The outrageously long eyelashes and fingernails with the ripped up jeans--happy to be old!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought TuYouyou was the funniest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still laughing at Tuyouyou one. Very funny. Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really great batch this week! Laughing out loud for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tu Youuyou is one to remember, but the Trekie chuckle is profound. Why have I never thought of that?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Disproved by science! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just saw a clerk in a store wearing those eyelashes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The happy birthday one and the science one were my favorites. I had to look up the Jimmy Buffet one because I remembered his voice and music but forgot the words. 👍😊

    ReplyDelete