Monday, February 5, 2024

CONFLICT


 


I spotted this on Facebook today and thought I'd pass it along here in the interest of helping this fellow out.


A friend of mine has two tickets for the 2024 Super Bowl in Las Vegas, 50 yard line box seats. He paid $2,500 each but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place.






 

It's at St. Michaels Church, at 3pm. The bride's name is Geri, she's 5'5", about 115 lbs, good cook too. She'll be the one in the white dress.

23 comments:

  1. lol!! And he got a bargain price for those tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is funny! Mean but funny. Reminds me of the Brad Paisley song about fishing, I'm Gonna Miss Her. I am not a country music fan but that song makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just knew there was a punch line coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't see that coming! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tc/Light/Breezes- reminds one of the old Henny Youngman line--"Take my wife, please!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. One has to get one's priorities right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heh, heh! That would be doing HER a favor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHA, but I can't imagine wanting to go to the Superbowl or paying that much for it. Especially this year as I don't like either team.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read about the price of super bowl tickets and could not believe it. Who has this kind of money??? Plus you don't even get to see any commercials. I will be sitting this one out.

    Thanks for the giggle though. I needed it today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew that last line was coming. I was shocked at the price of the tickets though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I knew that last line was coming. I was shocked at the price of the tickets though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm afraid I saw that coming. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  13. He could sell those tickets for enough to buy a house.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's funny! I would do the same thing though...if I had tickets to a Super Bowl game nothing could keep me from it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So…he wasn't gonna take his fiancé to the game with him? 😄

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha! That space was the equivalent of the pause before the punch line, I guess? :)

    ReplyDelete