Monday, July 15, 2024

MONDAY, MONDAY

 I caught a photograph this morning of an anonymous art lover visiting the gallery in our side yard.




I have been wondering for some time if that painting on our fence might seem too realistic for our bird population and one might fly smack into it.

But they seem to be able to tell the difference between it and the real sky and none of the population of house finches, goldfinches, robins or sparrows have so far had an accident.

So a new week has gotten underway.

Have a good one.


10 comments:

  1. I adore the gentle subtly of those clouds

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😊
    ---Cheerful Monk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tried to see what kind of bird, but I couldn't tell. It was a good Monday here, just hot. But whats new.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bird seem to fly into reflections from glass. Fences? I guess not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Birds are smart enough to see where the fence top is, even when painted to resemble sky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monday, Monday, so good to me;
    Monday morning, it was
    all I hoped it would be.
    Oh, Monday morning,
    Monday morning couldn't guarantee
    That Monday evening you
    would still be here with me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think birds are pretty smart about what's truly sky and what's not -- except when it comes to reflective or very clear windows, and you can't blame them for being confused about that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Birds aren't always great about windows but I've never seen one run into a fence.

    ReplyDelete