Friday, October 25, 2024

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Here we are folks, the 25th of October.

Only six days to Halloween.

Now I know my friend, Shirley, over at BootsandBraids will enjoy this week because she is a costume and makeup mastermind and she can't wait for the Halloween season.


But the rest of you had better prepare yourself too because you just never know who, or what, is going to creep up on you in the dark.

So let's take a look at what has popped out of the Comedy Bank/Banque today.

Or maybe it's the Blood Bank!



















Okay, folks, those are the chokes, er jokes.

Now have yourselves a freaky weekend and a scarey week.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

( . . . oooohhh, testy, testy . . . )

8 comments:

  1. Clever stuff! Star Trek comic - what a find! Liked blood light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to see Shirley show up on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Tis the season for teasin'! You got me smiling again this morning!
    Glad your new stove is working, Bruce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good ones! I think I could handle that corn maze...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blood light! LOL Of course the old lady is Margaret. I'm growing into my name, finally.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Never mind, Margaret, we're good." I love it! I'm going to keep a good supply of Snickers on hand.

    ReplyDelete