Sunday, December 11, 2011

THE NEXT IRON CANDIDATE!

I watched the latest Republican debate last night.

Mitt - I'll bet you ten grand.

Newt - If you'd beaten Ted Kennedy . . .

Michelle - Newt Romney.

Ron - Abolish everything.

Rick P. - Who knows?

Rick  S. - I'm against everything.

And I thought "is this the best they can do?"

Then I watched our president on 60 Minutes tonight.  And I thought "why is this man trailing in the polls?"

And I thought "Presidential politics is the most ridiculous race in life."

In case you haven't figured it out by now . . . I support the re-election of Barack Obama as President of the United States.

Opponents may now state their case.

5 comments:

  1. He's the most logical adult in the room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you so I guess I'm not an opponent. I'm an Obama supporter all the way. Only one party is looking out for the middle class and it's the Democrats. I miss the old Republican Party that had statesmen willing to reach across the aisle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. guess that means you should remove the Stassen
    bumper sticker eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The racers don't even seem to be starting from the same line...

    ReplyDelete