Friday, April 21, 2017

FRIDAY FUNNIES

Ah, Gentle Readers, it is that time of the week when we all put serious pursuits to the back burner and indulge ourselves in some joyous laughter.

Yes it is time once again for the Friday Funnies.

Several of the regulars who read my daily tripe soliloquies have done themselves proud by supplying me with fresh material.

So, without further ado, let's take a look.









All right, that ought to be enough to get your weekend off to a mirthful beginning.

Contribute to that feeling by always looking at the funny side of life and keep laughing.

Okay?

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(oh, man)


12 comments:

  1. I always appreciate you starting my weekend with laughter. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to these Friday Funnies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cats! I had a Siamese for 21 years. That cat knew how to croon a tune!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent. Your staff has done very well by you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes I have learned from experience how well dogs can count, and also the hard way to stand still and not blink, funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would not want to have been the driver of that fire truck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I laughed out loud at the fortune teller - ha! (Not that I have designs on the good doctor or anything)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't imagine how that fire truck ended up like that but, I'll bet the drive was in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heh, heh. That fortune teller might at least tip her off to the need to revise her plan.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmmm....a jumping house. Wouldn't that be a mobile home in a tornado? Great stuff, as usual. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete