Friday, June 2, 2017

AGONIZING FRIDAY FUNNIES


Gentle Readers, I have returned, just like Dougie McArthur.

And you thought the Friday Funnies had faded into torpor.

Ye of little faith.

So we have moved to a much smaller site.  Our garage is full of boxes and other stuff, some of which will be sold in the future.

We have downsized.

Our bodies are wracked with pain even though we had professional (VERY professional) movers.

So we, like you, I suspect, deserve a few good laughs.








And, with that, I wish you all a moving (heh) weekend full of fun and frivolity.

And always, whatever the pain and strain, remember to keep laughing.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(Oh, no)


14 comments:

  1. You should be seeing a light at the end of the tunnel any time now. :) I need one of those Google t-shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need one of those Google t-shirts. Just change 'wife' to 'husband'. Hahahhaha! You seemed to have survived the move. Though I haven't heard about the wife and cats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that "turn off the lights" idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made it
    Now it will be, once again, everyday Tuesday.
    My favorite: The hunt for flies...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats--you've made it. Best to you in the settling in phase.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for both of you.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny stuff. Glad the hard part of moving is over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these are gold. Enjoy your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. funny, and congrats on the move! Hope the body aching ends soon, but I suspect until all of the boxes are gone, it won't.... we'll be doing that in a little less than 2 years, so I 'get it'...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you made it through the stressful part of the moving job. Now comes the unloading of boxes. I still have one box sitting in the room I use as an office that never got unloaded. It's full of books I have no room for but can't seem to get rid of. I'll get it sorted out one day.....or not.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you got the move done & gave us some laughs too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the difference between dogs and cats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. And I get no credit for recognizing the McArthur quote.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh man - I need to have someone do the slapping food out of my hand deal! Glad you're in your new place (relatively) unscathed!

    ReplyDelete