Followers

Friday, March 28, 2014

FRIDAY FUNNIES

We begin this week with thanks to Bill Maher, who suggested as the perfect Republican presidential candidate in 2016 . . . this man.



While trying to get that picture out of your mind, you may find yourself staring at the sky like the creatures here . . .


I wonder if thse two aren't the offspring of that couple in my banner photo.



Here's how I sometimes feel after I've visited the barber.


And mustn't forget the kitties.


And finally, this next guy could be my avatar.



Have a great weekend, folks, and don't forget to laugh a little.

Or a lot!

4 comments:

  1. The photo of Putin made me cringe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time you have to drive somewhere in a hurry, expect a really big traffic jam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. McNuggets come from chickens? Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG....that poor dog. (Dog, right? Can't tell for sure .)

    ReplyDelete

Spammers are back so comment moderation is back on. Sorry.