Followers

Thursday, March 19, 2015

THROWBACK THURSDAY - PART TWO

I can't come anywhere close to the Wednesday ThrowBack Thursday post that appeared here yesterday. The mistake in posting it a day early was mine. So the best I can do is post a photo which I find I posted just about two years ago of a couple of clowns. 


And no, the one on the right is not a young Harpo Marx, though it may be his doppelganger. In truth (and in apology for that crack) it is my granddaughter Christy. She is now a young woman of 30-something who combines two seemingly disparate careers: state prison corrections officer and very talented tattoo artist. On second thought, the two may not be so much unrelated.

I suppose I could also apologize for that puka shell necklace I'm wearing.

But I won't.

Happy (real) Thursday!

9 comments:

  1. The necklace is cool..Well I'll bet your granddaughter liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like she was a fun little kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture. Love the Hawaiian shirts, and I forgive you for the puka shell necklace. I have one in my top drawer,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puka shell necklace?! Makes me think the Old Taylor may even have had a disco phase!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back in the day when I was a quasi-useful member of society, I wore that exact same red shirt on Friday often, a tradition I started at the medical center.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent choice! (I trust you did not include the puka shells, though.)

      Delete

Spammers are back so comment moderation is back on. Sorry.