Friday, April 14, 2017

FRIDAY FUNNIES

Well, how about that - it's Good Friday.

I hope your Good Friday is better than . . . uh . . . you know.

Let me try to convey some pleasure to you (with not a word about moving or packing or imminent divorce or murder.)

'Tis the season for . . .







And, not to disappoint you, here it comes . . . the old classic.


Okay, Gentle Readers, I want you to have a fantabulous weekend and always remember to keep laughing!

Oh, and yes, have a Happy Easter!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


12 comments:

  1. I kind of like that eggshell paint job! I wonder where that pretty red egg ended up after that cat decided it was time to give it a whack. Clearly that is what is on it's mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you and yours.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah the classic. I've loved that for ages. I have some great memories of Easter baskets with big chocolate bunnies. Living close to Sander's in Detroit, I scored some amazing candy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost thought you were going to forget the cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The two chocolate bunnnies: they remind me of a couple of my friends. I would say more but it wouldn't be SFW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "My butt hurts."
    "What?"

    That cartoon always makes me laugh. I hope you can take time off from packing to enjoy the holiday. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the egg dying contest. What a great yolk! It cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some of those eggs are hammin' it up at the dying contest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny! Happy Easter -- and I hope the move is proceeding smoothly. It's always a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent bunch! Half dozen egg cartoons.

    ReplyDelete