Friday, May 26, 2017

FRIDAY FUNNIES

Ah, another week, another seven days of shocking stories from Washington (and Montana).

This was the week where El Trumpo went to tussle with the NATO ministers.


The mind of Catalyst is reaching the saturation point.

So, Gentle Readers, let us ignore all of the political folderol and get on with something important: the Friday Funnies!



That Texas girl has some interesting arm candy.





O.K. dear friends we are nearing the end of today's run and I just wanted to give you one truth to concentrate on this weekend.


And with that metaphysical mystery I wish for you an entrancing weekend of frivolity and fun.

And always remember: keep on laughing!

We move to new quarters next Thursday so the appearance of next week's Friday Funnies are impossible to predict at this point.

But we'll be back . . . eventually.

Now then, here kitty-kitty . . .


(Oh yes . . . you're coming too, Blackwell!)

13 comments:

  1. Put that cat in a box! Then he'll know he's going along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That box of books - with listed contents - looks very much like mine. Early packing for our move [fingers crossed] is under way. I'm sure I would never have noticed your aeroplane/submarine mystery if you hadn't drawn our attention to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blackwell will be happy when all those boxes are unpacked and thus empty boxes can be used at leisure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll still stick with aviation, thank you. They have a perfect safety record: They've never left one up there. Submarines, on the other hand...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvelous, bu I am to lazy to check. Have a good Memorial Day. Vern

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the move you two. Keep us posted. Enjoy this long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blackwell sent me a text. He wanted me to remind you: "DON'T FORGET THE CAT!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope the move goes well....I just got back to Butte from Seattle, and find with increasing age the altitude is making a diff. Oh well......

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for sending me to bed with a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of fun stuff here. Moving can be fun, you know. Well, I heard that somewhere. But just think, a new place to learn to love. All kinds of new experiences, or old ones recycled. At my age, everything is pretty much a recycle! But have fun anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great! I especially like the one about the ringtones. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do hope your move goes smoothly. Dear Blackwell, rough life for cats.

    Spent a lot of time in the garden this weekend, and more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that buffalo one - oh give me a home.... :)

    ReplyDelete