Friday, March 9, 2018

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Well hello there!

Here we are once again, Gentle Readers.

Where?

I thought you'd have that feeling.


You know why he's so excited, don't you?

Big news out of the White House last night.


How will that go?

Well in the famous words of one of the participants "We'll see."

All right, on with the show.



You didn't think I'd forget the pie chart, did you?







All right that's enough.

After all we don't want to have to go to the hospital to have that laughter stitch removed from your side, do we?

Whatever you do, however you do it, no matter how silly you look, please have a super-duper weekend, Gentle Readers.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(Yes, you.)


10 comments:

  1. Wedding cake toppers - priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ones! And yes, I've laughed and smiled when I didn't hear what was being said, too. I think (?) I got away with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wedding cake toppers. Perfect! I also am admiring the face on that cat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Kitty has the same look as Anze the Dog gets on his face when I shake his cookie jar

    ReplyDelete
  5. You picked some real winners today! I got a good giggle which was nice! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's wonderful news! And looks like the chinese were cooperative and responsible and did their part in making possible a meeting beteen the two leaders. No head of State can play solo in this complicated world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that clue at the express line, but I doubt that it will help.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Couldn't hear, laughed, and hoped? Ye-e-e-e-s! Been there, done that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Trump and Kim hairstyles are also a good fit for the Friday funnies.

    ReplyDelete